minimum design fee is $2500 // design projects considered require a minimum budget for furnishings and design fee of $20,000/room
Steps of the process:
1 // First time meeting includes an on-site visit and usually lasts 1 hour. It’s a chance for us to meet and for me to evaluate the space. Design advice will not be given at this point.
2 // After, I’ll email you within a week with a Projected Project Cost. If the PPC is within your budget and you would like to move forward, I’ll send an Agreement.
3 // When I receive your signed Agreement along with your deposit, the designing begins! Typically, projects are designed within a month, depending on size, number of rooms and location.
Perfect for people who:
• Want an entire remodel or overhaul of their current space
• Have just moved into a new home and don’t know where to start
• Need to furnish and decorate an entire room from start to finish
• Don’t have time to coordinate their project
• Would like a designer to create a concept, design a layout and select finishes and furnishings for their space
• Want a designer to create a vision and design plan
• Want that “designer look” without having to give a lot of input
Much of the designing and work can and will be completed with the leg work happening on my end, meeting with each other 1 or 2 times throughout the process and much of the communication done electronically via email and text.
Clients are given a choice of purchasing sourced items themselves, or for a fee, I coordinate the purchasing. Clients can also decide if they will act as Project Manager on their project or if requested, I offer Project Management services.
If you live outside the 15 mile radius of La Verne, please contact me for my extended service area rates.