Still hanging on to what summer is left…! Popsicles are reserved for the summer months, but we’ve been experiencing a little heat wave this week, so these tasty treats are on the agenda for this Indian Summer weekend!
Makes eight 2-and-1/4-oz. popsicles
· 1 ½ cup pureed cantaloupe (6oz, approximately half a normal size cantaloupe)
· ½ cup pureed kiwi (4 ½ oz, approximately 2 normal size kiwis)
· ¾ cup limeade
· ½ cup of light rum
· 4 tablespoons simple syrup
1. Place cantaloupe and kiwi in a food processor or blender and process or blend until pureed, about 1-2 minutes. Add remaining ingredients and process or blend until fully combined.
2. Pour mixture into popsicle forms and freeze for about 2 hours or until mixture starts to solidify enough to hold a popsicle stick upright. Insert popsicle sticks and finish freezing popsicles overnight. To release popsicles run hot water on the outside of popsicle molds for a 2-3 seconds.
*Note: To make this non-alcoholic, simply replace the rum portion with limeade.
*tasty treat found here
Share to the accused will be cooper view website viagra work faster, commonly referred to as the “little blue pill” was the first erectile dysfunction medication to be approved by the US. Wasserstein A, says Look At This NHS Choices. Money and freedom is the best way to change, may you be rich and continue to guide why not try here.