- 1 lime
- 2 rounded teaspoons granulated sugar (superfine if ya got it)
- cachaca (kuh-SHA-suh; brazilian rum) – if u don’t have cachaca, u can substitute any other white rum or even vodka, but then you’d have to call the drink a caipivodka or caipiroska, don’t worry. by any other name, it still tastes just as sweet
- crushed ice
- a pestle, muddler, or a wooden spoon
- old-fashioned or ‘lowball’ glass tumbler
- sugarcane – optional garnish
- slice the ends off of the lime.
- cut the lime into four wedges, then cut each of the wedges in half.
- place the cut lime in the glass, and add the sugar.
- give the sugar and lime a good pressing / mushing with your muddler, pestle or spoon – the point is to get all the juicy, pulpy goodness out of the limes and to dissolve most of the sugar so you don’t end up with a grainy beverage.
- next, add the crushed ice almost to the top of the glass.
- add the cachaca – again, almost filling the glass – and stir the mixture to combine everything.
- serve with a stalk of sugarcane as a garnish, or just slip in your straw and enjoy!
I am sure this paragraph has touched all the internet people, its really really good paragraph on building up new web look at this now. Develops abruptly but you still have early-morning erections and are able to have an erection while masturbating, the problem visit. Wow, this piece of writing is fastidious, my sister is analyzing these things, thus I am going to inform her over here.