Since Mardi Gras kicked off yesterday, I found it only appropriate to share a Mardi Gras inspired cocktail recipe for this fine March weekend. I went to Mardi Gras a couple years back with Nick and we surprised my mom on her 50th birthday while her and my dad were there on vacation. It was a blast! It was a lot of walking, interesting people and dirty, dirty, dirty! Overall, we had a blast! Have you ever been to Mardi Gras?
MASQUERADE SEABREEZE COCKTAIL RECIPE
HOW TO MIX
- FILL A MIXING GLASS WITH ICE CUBES.
- ADD 4 PARTS ABSOLUT VODKA.
- ADD 7 PARTS CRANBERRY JUICE.
- ADD 7 PARTS GRAPEFRUIT JUICE.
- STRAIN INTO A CHILLED COCKTAIL GLASS.