Exciting news! Nick Abbadessa, (www.SoldByNick.com) local La Verne Realtor in the RE/MAX Masters office, is now offering FREE home staging services with Imagine Design (www.InteriorDesignByImagine.com) upon listing your property! Nick realizes the importance and positive impact staging a home creates. On average, his listings that have been professionally staged, have sold for 3.15% higher than model matched listings previously sold!
During the staging meeting, I’ll personally meet with you for approximately 3 hours to go through your home, room by room, and help you de-personalize, de-clutter and organize your property. Neutralizing your home is key, in order for home buyers to see their belongings in your home! I’ll advise you on the best furniture arrangement to help maximize your space and also share with you tips on how to successfully stage with what you already have and make inexpensive decorating suggestions if accessories are needed. When necessary, I’ll make paint and carpet recommendations and give you a list of affordable contacts who can help you complete the work quickly and within your means. Let me provide your home with a fresh new look and lend you my “buyers” eye!
6 Worth-the-Price Fix-Ups
Simple and affordable projects can greatly increase a home’s resale value, according to HomeGain‘s April 2011 annual home improvement and staging survey.
The marketing company surveyed nearly 600 real estate professionals to discover which home improvement projects give sellers the biggest return for their buck. Here are six projects under $1,000 (amounts are estimated) that made the list. STAGING making the top of the list!
1. Smart staging. Rearrange furniture, bring in new accessories and furnishings to enhance rooms, incorporate artwork, and play soft music in the background.
$550 Cost —–> $2,194 Return
2. Cleaning and decluttering. Remove any personal items, unclutter countertops, organize closets and shelves, and make the home sparkling clean.
$290 Cost —–> $1,990 Return
3. Brightening. Clean all windows inside and out, replace old curtains, update lighting fixtures, and remove anything that blocks light from the windows.
$375 Cost —–> $1,550 Return
4. Landscaping enhancements. Punch up the home’s curb appeal in the front and back yards by adding bark mulch, bushes, and flowers and ensuring current plants and grass are well-cared for and manicured.
$540 Cost —–> $1,932 return
5. Repairing electrical or plumbing. Fix leaks under the sinks, remove any mildew stains, and ensure all this plumbing is in good working condition. Update the home’s electrical with new wiring for modern appliances, fix any lights or outlets that don’t work, and replace old plug points with new safety fixtures.
$535 Cost —–> $1,505 Return
6. Replacing or shampooing dirty carpets. Steam-clean carpets, replace any worn carpets, and repair any floor creaks.
$647 Cost —–> $1,739 Return
Not only will your home be professionally staged when you list with Nick, you’ll also receive professional photography, individual property websites and professional printed marketing materials! With an award winning sales record and member of the RE/MAX Hall of Fame, Nick will get the job done! List with Nick!