- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 lime wedge
- 3 1/2 cups cubed seeded watermelon
- 1/2 cup tequila
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon Triple Sec Lime wedges or watermelon balls
1. Place 2 teaspoons sugar in a saucer. Rub the rims of 6 glasses with 1 lime wedge; spin rim of each glass in sugar to coat. Set prepared glasses aside.
2. Combine watermelon and next 4 ingredients (through Triple Sec) in a blender; process until smooth. Fill each prepared glass with 1/2 cup crushed ice. Add 1/2 cup margarita to each glass. Garnish with lime wedges or melon balls, if desired.
*stolen from My Recipes
Its important to remember that the U.S. Food and Drug Administration doesnt regulate quality like it Read helpful site Other studies have shown conflicting results, but this treatment has potential More hints