So I have something to celebrate this weekend…
I’m warming up for the weekend today with one of our favorite cocktails…the margarita! Our standard cocktail of choice is usually vodka + club soda or red wine (we’re health nuts), but sometimes we get a hankering for one of those classic limey salty thirst-quenching mixtures in a glass! I know, I know, I know…margaritas are usually sipped on by the pool in the summer rays of sunshine, so that’s why I’m sharing a blood orange margarita recipe with you today! I at least wanted to get the color correct for this beautiful Fall season!
Blood Orange Margarita Recipe
Makes one cocktail
- Coarse sea salt for rim
- 2 ounces of tequila
- 1-1/2 ounce fresh lime juice
- 3/4 ounce orange liqueur
- 1/2 ounce simple syrup
- 3/4 ounce blood orange puree (see below)
- 1 lime wheel
- 1 blood orange wheel optional
- Moisten the outside edges of a rocks glass with a lime wedge.
- Sprinkle a little salt on a small plate and dip the moistened rim in the salt to coat it lightly.
- Fill the glass and a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Add the tequila, lime juice, orange liqueur, simple syrup and blood orange puree and shake vigorously.
- Strain into the glass, garnish with lime and blood orange wheels.
You have touched some fastidious things here. Any way keep up wrinting their website. The fashion designer said in a new interview with The Times that Viagra go to these guys has happened to women in the last 15 years. Medical conditions are a frequent cause of erectile dysfunction navigate here or ED