Are you all enjoying this beautiful Autumn season? Well, it’s that time of year when we all start gathering with family and friends to celebrate the holidays. It’s also time to start thinking about what you might serve or bring to your next get-together. Here’s a quick & easy recipe that is simple to whip together for your guests! Cheers!
- 8 to 10 sugar cubes
- 1 to 1-1/4 cups cranberry juice
- 1 750-milliliter bottle sparkling rosé wine, champagne, or sparkling white grape juice
- Fresh cranberries (optional)
1. Place one sugar cube in the bottom of 8 to 10 chilled champagne flutes or other tall, narrow glasses. Pour 2 tablespoons cranberry juice into each glass.
2. Fill each glass with sparkling rose wine or champagne.
If desired, place a wooden skewer of fresh cranberries in each glass.
Makes 8 to 10 servings.
GHB or gamma-hydroxbutyrate, his explanation penile implants. 10 Myths About erectile dysfunction You Must Stop Believing explanation Way cool! Some extremely valid points! I appreciate you writing this post Check This Out and the rest of the is extremely good.
I love cranberry juice:) Thanks,sweetie..I am going to save this one:)
Ps: I am hosting a sweet GIVEAWAY today! Please, join in!
makes me want to plan a party already. Lovely photos. Btw, I love ur new website and ur blog now. Im happy for u.
First time to your blog and I love it! I also checked out your website and was really impressed…looks great! Couldn't help but connect with something that you mentioned in your bio…I was a huge dollhouse enthusiast as a child, too, which I believe was a foreshadowing of my interest in interiors.
Anyway, looking forward to following your work!
Ohhh loving the drink always looking for something new to try out on the friends that makes me look fancy :).
Love the blog, new follower 🙂