Wake up your sweetie with this sweet smoothie. Perfect for Valentine’s Day since it’s on a Monday this year!
Love Potion #9
- 2 cups frozen red berries
- 2 cups milk – or less if you want it thick
- 1/4 cup sugar
- large glass
- red paper
- fresh berries to top
1. Blend your fruit, milk, and sugar together and pour it into a large glass.
2. Add a few berries as the topping, giving it a festive fresh look.
3. Create a love straw with a red paper heart.
for the paper heart straw:
cut out a heart from red paper, cut one 1/4 inch slits on the top and one on bottom of the heart, and thread a straw through.