Anyone else longing for a tropical getaway?
Pineapple and Mango Rum Cocktail
- 2 1/2 small ripe mangoes, peeled and cubed (about 2 cups), plus 1/2 mango cut into slices with skin, for garnish
- 4 ounces best-quality golden rum
- 4 cups fresh pineapple juice (from a 4 1/2-pound pineapple)
- Fresh tropical fruit, such as dragon fruit and star fruit, for garnish
- Puree mangoes, rum, and 1/2 cup water in a blender. Pour 2 ounces puree into each of six 12-ounce glasses. Fill glasses with ice, and top off with pineapple juice. Garnish with tropical fruit.
*Read more at Marthastewart.com: Pineapple and Mango Rum Cocktails – Martha Stewart Recipes