Anyone else longing for a tropical getaway?
Pineapple and Mango Rum Cocktail
- 2 1/2 small ripe mangoes, peeled and cubed (about 2 cups), plus 1/2 mango cut into slices with skin, for garnish
- 4 ounces best-quality golden rum
- 4 cups fresh pineapple juice (from a 4 1/2-pound pineapple)
- Fresh tropical fruit, such as dragon fruit and star fruit, for garnish
- Puree mangoes, rum, and 1/2 cup water in a blender. Pour 2 ounces puree into each of six 12-ounce glasses. Fill glasses with ice, and top off with pineapple juice. Garnish with tropical fruit.
*Read more at Marthastewart.com: Pineapple and Mango Rum Cocktails – Martha Stewart Recipes
More his response helpful than ever before. Tips and ways to save for Viagra (Sildenafil), according to the reference Washington Post.
I would love to be somewhere warm and exotic right now and that cocktail sounds wonderful:) Kisses, my dear
Ps: I’m hosting a stunning Ruche GIVEAWAY today! Hope you’ll join in 🙂
I am craving a tropical getaway! Fruity drinks are mandatory!
that hammock looks heavenly… i'd love to try that drink too!
YUM! I am now following… You can check me out at http://www.confessionscyster.blogspot.com